LA PAZ, BCS - MEXICO CITY - RIVIERA MAYA - GUERRERO
Freediving Level 1
This program provides you with the training and knowledge to safely freedive with a buddy in open water, at a maximum depth of 20 meters. You will get a level 1 certification after finishing this program, after which you will be able to sign up to a level 2 course. You must be at least 16 years old, have good swimming skills and good health. No prior freediving experience required.
Cost: $430 usd
The freediving level 1 course consists in:
- Knowledge development through independent study with the mySSI app, this must be completed prior to the first day of the course, the instructor will review any questions you have before the pool session.
- Multiple choice exam.
- One day in the pool with sessions on technique, breathing, static apnea, dynamic apnea, safety procedures, buddy system and rescue. Minimum 30m of dynamic apnea needed.
- Two days in open water where you will practice constant weigth as well as depth safety procedures, buddy system and rescue. Minimum 10m depth needed, maximum 20m.
All sessions except open water can be completed as part of a Basic program.
What will you learn?
- Freediving equipment
- Physiology of freediving
- Freediving skills
- Diving environment
- Safe freediving practices
What is included?
- Course materials, digital manual in mySSI app.
- International certification, upon successful completion of the course.
- Personal equipment rental (mask, snorkel, long fins, wetsuit, weight belt).
- One theory class, one pool session with static and dynamic apnea, and two depth sessions with safety and rescue procedures.
What is not included?
- Food and drinks
How to book?
You can book with 50% of the total cost, you must pay the rest before starting it. When making the deposit it is necessary to send proof of payment and the following info: full name, date of birth, phone number, email, shoe size and suit/shirt size. We take care of the registration process in SSI and in a period of 24 hours we will send you your access code to the mySSI platform so you can start reading the manual. Request bank info to book.
How to start?
We have courses according to demand, so get in touch if you want us to organize one in your area, we always have courses in different areas, you can check what the next courses are and schedule yourself.
You can also get started right away by purchasing the learning materials online. While you read the manual from the comfort of your home, we can organize the pool and depth sessions.
4% SERVICE CHARGE, PAYMENT WITH CREDIT /DEBIT CARD
CONTACT US IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A DEPOSIT
REQUEST OUR SERVICES
Please enter your info and we will reply as soon as possible .